Friday night 15th November 2019: 5pm – 9pm.
Saturday 16th November 2019: 10am – 8pm.
Tickets available at the gate:
Adults $25 each, & kids under 13 are free + they receive a FREE Hot Wheels car.
A few things we’re doing this year to make the 2019 event more fun & interesting!
- At least 8 Interstate show cars that haven’t been seen in SA before
- A ZZ Top Eliminator 33 Coupe tribute car from NSW to co-inside with the 50 years of ZZ Top
- The Plymouth Fury tribute car from “Christine”
- 1 Free Hot Wheels car for kids under 13 and all entrants too
- A 6 lane Hot Wheels Drag Racing track to race your mates on at the SADRA stand
- Repco Junior Time Attack competition for kids under 30kg, prizes for both girls and boys.
- Of course there’s a bouncy castle!
- The Shannons Rig as our main stage
- 50 years of GTR Skyline display
- Fuchs pole position display
- Pinball Competition
- You can win a set of 20 inch tyres from Achiles
- Making a return is the very popular “Grid Girl” competition
- The SA Rod & Custom Club Rocker Cover racing
- A first for us is a 10 car “Barn Find” Auction 4pm on the Saturday conducted by Mason Gray Strange
- The Aussie Muscle Car & Classics Cruise on Friday night
- A Show N Shine on Saturday outside the Jubilee Pavilion
- The Zippel American car cruise on Saturday night
- Decent food if you like Brisket & smoked meat
- Plus more trophies and prizes than ever before!
For the 2019 event we’re running campaigns on Social Media, Radio, TV, Car Events and signage around Adelaide to encourage attendance – so that as many people as possible come along and enjoy the event, which provides plenty of exposure for our sponsors.